This is Us
Clarifacts helps our clients make informed human resource decisions in order to protect their assets, their brand, their employees, those whom they serve, and the broader public. We are a Phoenix, AZ based company that specializes in employment background checks, drug testing and E-Verify/I-9 compliance for clients throughout Arizona and the United States.
This is the Job
It’s pretty complex…ready?
Identify sales opportunities within specific vertical and geographic markets
Prospect through cold calling, referrals, networking, etc. and set appointments with CEO, President, Owner, VP and Director level positions
Build rapport, discover their pain, establish budget, develop solutions and get signed agreement
Turn account over to our client relations staff to amaze them even more…..by the way, we have STELLAR client retention
This is You
- 3 years or more of previous B2B sales experience (maybe even selling HR related products and/or services)
- Made more than $50,000 last year with at least 50% of that from commission
- Skilled in use of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Proficient in a CRM application (say Microsoft Dynamics for example)
- Effective communicator both verbal and written
- Can manage your time and function with minimal supervision
If this describes you well, keep reading. If it doesn’t, we know the right job is out there for you!
This is more stuff you need to know
- We take the work we do very seriously, but not ourselves (so you better be able to take a joke)
- We are not the “low-cost leader” in our industry
- You will absolutely be held accountable for hitting your numbers
- There is a modest base salary with attractive and uncapped commission, bonuses, paid holidays, vacation time, personal days, health insurance reimbursement and so on
- In order to get the job, we are going to ask you a boatload of questions, make you take at least one assessment, do a background check (go figure), make you pee in a cup (for the drug test, of course) and give us your debit card PIN number (not really)
If you made it to the end and still find all of this appealing, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to harassing you.